THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Karisma Kapoor....will always be my Lolo!



Looks like Lolo's makin a comeback and soon!! Honestly, I couldn't be any happier as she's my favorite and always will be ;)

I remember it  like it was yesterday....the beautiful blue eyed girl with bushy eyes brows and curly thick black hair. :P

But from the moment I saw her, I loved her! 
Her innocence and energy were appealing not to mention she could actually act!! Hey, the Kapoor surname is a + but does not guarantee anything besides more pressure to make it big.

In addition, how could u not love her colorful dresses or rather frocks and bright lipstick? She was certainly a sight to behold. 
However, when u look back now its like... OMG, wat the hell was she thinking!!! lol

Nevertheless, just as the ugly duckling turned into a beautiful swan, so did Karisma. By the way, she was never ugly just not so stylish as she is now.
She got her eyebrows done, her hair straightened and highlighted & a whole new wardrobe that complemented her gorgeous figure. Boy, what a difference a good stylist and a few changes can make :)

Anyways, as time went by she totally transformed herself for the better and gave us many wonderful movies, characters, performances, songs and styles for which she received lots of appreciation, fame and awards too. ;)

She worked with many actors but none could compete with the chemistry she had with Sallu! They made one fabulous jodi! They were not only awesome but perfect together.

Gosh, I still remember wishing they would end up marrying each other and in some remote corner of my heart, I kinda still hope that they do :) Yes, I'm aware its almost impossible, but u never know!!

On d other hand, I truly believe her best is yet to come....shes looking drop dead gorgeous and can give many of today's actresses a run for their money!

If the latest gossips r to be believed than Lolo's making a comeback soon and I can't wait!!
Its high time she did so and am so looking forward to it. But the best part is that she just might be making a comeback with Sallu (atleast that what the latest rumors r suggesting)!!

Honestly, if I were rich enough I would produce a movie just to turn this into a reality...since thats not the case, I hope that fate makes it happen someway somehow!! ;)

So as of now, am keeping my fingers crossed for my SaLo!!! ;)


xoxo, u know u luv me ;)

Lavi


2 comments:

Priya said...

I love karisma too! N i do hope she makes a comeback in the movies! n hopefully with salman! their pairing rulez! I so prefer them both over Srk-Kajol! hahaha :D

Lavina said...

Yes, I totally agree with u that Sallu-Lolo r way better than SRK-Kajol!! :P