THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SOMETIMES


Sometimes I’m up
Sometimes I'm down
Sometimes I smile
Sometimes I frown

Sometimes I feel alive
Sometimes I feel dead
Sometimes my heart hurts
Sometimes it's all in my head

Sometimes I feel lonely
Sometimes I need my space
Sometimes there are no problems
Sometimes I've got too much to face

Sometimes things go right
Sometimes things go wrong
Sometimes I fit right in
Sometimes I just don't belong

Sometimes I win
Sometimes I lose
Sometimes I'm free
Sometimes I'm screwed

Sometimes I'm happy
Sometimes I'm sad
Sometimes I'm scared
Sometimes I'm mad

Sometimes I want to laugh
Sometimes I want to cry
Sometimes I want to live
Sometimes I want to die

Sometimes I want to sing
Sometimes I want to shout
Sometimes I know the answer
Sometimes I'm in doubt

Sometimes I make decisions
Sometimes I'm told what to do
Sometimes I find life hard
Sometimes so do you…

By: Lavi & True Pain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! you're entire life summed up in one poem!

John said...

Lavina, that's fantastic. Write more please! :)