THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mama


Mommy taught me not to lie,
I said everyone does it, don’t deny.

Mommy told me not to cheat,
I thought it’s ok if we’re discreet.

Mommy warned me not to drink,
I laughed it off without a blink.

She even wanted me to be wise,
I smiled and told her ever so nice that girls like me don’t need advice.

Regarding boys she let me know,
They come and go like X’mas toys.
There are plenty of them I remember her say,
And none worth my tears come what may.

I didn’t know she’d be so right,
I thought her old and short of sight.

But looking back I now realize,
How foolish of me for not thinking twice.

I’ve made mistakes and have regrets
But she stood by me like a rock in sand.

So on this day I want her to know,
She means the world to me and a lot more.

She’s the good in me, the source of my strength. 
And to her I owe my life till the end.

I might not say this as often as I should,
But I love you Mom and thank you for being U!


xoxo, Lavi ;)

3 comments:

onlysallu4me said...

It's so sweet Lavina!!! I bet your mom will love it!! :)

Sanju Sachamuneewongse said...

Damn woman you are freaking awesome! I am sure your sweet mum will be very proud of you! :) I LOVE YOU LAVINA!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxo

Lavina said...

Thanks guys! Luv u too Sanju ;) Regarding the awesomeness....I totally agree with u! :) hahahahaha