THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The experiences of Bollywood in BKK

Seeing the movie Ready recently reminded me of the period from ending Feb to the mid of March which was a crazy one filled with celeb stalkings, making contacts with Bollywood people, participating in shoots or just hanging around on the sets!  But it was also one of my most funnest (does that word even exist?) and memorable experiences of my life!! :)

Thanks to the internet and with a bit of time & luck....got to see/meet the crew of Rascal (Ajay Devgan, Arjun Rampal, Kangana, David Dhawan, Sanjay Dutt, Rohit Shetty, Ana Singh, etc). 

However, the best was yet to come......got to meet my Sallu and that too a couple of times!! I had years ago met him once b4 & all he did was sign my autograph but he didnt even ask my name! So it wasnt a vry memorable experience :(

Fortunately, history didnt repeat itself & this time we actually spoke to each other.....ok, it wasnt ur typical conversation nor was it very long but nonetheless, we did exchange a few words & I was on cloud 9!! ;)

Furthermore, we got to experience "one day in the life of an actor". It was a long day but we had fun, or atleast I did!! :P Due to this, we also got to see/meet several cast members of the movie Ready including Arbaaz Khan - he wasnt very friendly thoh!:(

The most exciting part was meeting Sallu.......its was a dream come true! In our first meeting, I was actually trembling due to my over excitement but was ok n didnt make a fool of myself. In fact, Sallu even said bye to me!! (still blush everytime I think abt it) ;)

Saw him a few times during his stay in Bangkok, sometimes for a few seconds and other times for several hours. The most memorable day was when I went with 2 other friends (Priya W & Bhav) to Ancient City to have a fieldtrip & check out the last day of shoot as well!

Boy did we have fun that day.........driving golf carts, taking beautiful pictures including a polaroid one thanks to both Bhav & Milan for that :D We also touched a python, saw deers and got gajar ka halwa to eat :P

Finally, after enjoying the sites and sounds of Ancient City...we got to see the song picturization of "Humko pyar hua" feat. Sallu & Asin. It was so cute, Sallu seemed to be in a good mood and was quite playful. Even Asin was a sweetheart n very pretty too;)

At the end of the day, we had a wonderful experience and even got our pictures with the leading actors & Sallu's autograph too!

It was definitely an unforgettable and cool experience that I am proud to have shared with my 2 buddies...it was fun-filled perfect day out :)

P.S. - I did realize that I make an amazing stalker/paparazzi! ;P

xoxo, u know u luv me ;)

Lavi


5 comments:

Bhavna said...

It was definitely a memorable picnic to see Salman. Oh we fans, what we do for that one picture.

Lavina said...

LOL.....! Yes, but this was definitely worth it!! ;)

Priya said...

hahaha.. we did have a blast! and yes it was definitely worth it and the best part was sharing the experience with u and bhav! :D

Lavina said...

Like I always say....V make one fabulous team!!! ;)

onlysallu4me said...

so jealous of all three of you!! It has been a great experience hearing about this from Lavina though!! I'll have to continue to live vicariously through you until I can meet Salman someday myself! :)