THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Being Human


The word Being Human is the reversed form of Human Being. We don’t have a say on our births. God made us human beings, but we ourselves are responsible for “Being Humans”!

Being Human requires us to see beyond ourselves and our needs. To look at the less fortunate and help them out in their time of need. And there are many ways you can do that by becoming more socially aware and helping out whenever possible...and by this, I don't mean just by money.

I truly believe in the cliché “what goes around comes around”. If not for yourself then do it for others. U will get their heartfelt blessings and those most certainly do not go in vain!

So ask yourself this question…am I just a human being or am I being human? The answer should prove motivation enough!

We should aspire to inspire before we expire!

 xoxo, u know u luv me
Lavi ;)

0 comments: